Frederick and Lydia turned nine months old on Monday. Today was their 9month growth check appointment. Both of them are growing just great, and Dr. Allen and I got to chat about our Huggies Jean diapers, since there was really nothing of concern to chat about regarding the babies.
I've been doing most of my comments and updating on Facebook until recently, and now I'm trying out Google+ in the hopes of eventually returning to a career in the social media field... I can hope.
Kindergarten is coming up in just a short month for D. G&V will be in preschool at our school's new Fremont location, with Teacher Tom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hey, you're still blogging! bet you didn't know all these fans are following you on google reader. happy 9 month f&l. I'll need to bring my camera over and take some photos of those little stinkers before they are walking.
Post a Comment