Ok so life got away from us for a little while.
Dennis turned 4 in June, and we celebrated with a party at our home.
Later in the summer, we had a mud party BBQ bash, thanks to our good friends suggestion.
Dennis, George and Vivian all participated in Summer Coop with Teacher Tom, and we hope they will do it again next year -- all the kids had a great time and it was a nice break for me since the pregnancy was catching up to me. As the months went by, the swelling got worse and although I had no complications this time around, thank goodness, it was harder than ever to move around, sleep or even get up the stairs of our newly completed remodel.
I just wanted to make it past the end of October, and I hoped to make it to at least 37 weeks.
However, on Nov 1, at my weekly OB appt, my blood pressure was higher than ever, one babies' amniotic fluid level had dropped in half and my other lab tests were marginal. My favorite Dr at the practice met me in the NST room and asked me how I'd feel about having the babies today. I of course burst into tears. Terry was out driving the kids around and I had to call him to come into the office.
Luckily, we had several on-call babysitters who were available that afternoon, and long story short, we did endup welcoming Frederick Paul and Lydia Jane just after 3pm on Nov 1, 2010. 11/01/10... we like that date...kinda like computer 1's and O's...
Now, it is almost time for George and Vivian to celebrate their 3rd birthday and all the kids are huge helpers with their newest siblings. What a fantastic time we are having here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment