Monday, February 23, 2009

Parks

It still amazes me when we have an entire park to ourselves on a nice sunny morning! Dennis and I go to parks and lately, we have been playing soccer and/or baseball, creating a variety of games around those sports. Today we did digging and sandbox activities. It is much easier to do these things when I just take Dennis. Yesterday I took all 3 kids to a park close to home that has mostly really low playthings that are safe for all 3 - as they all start walking, it will be harder and harder to do alone, but I'll figure it out as I go I suppose... I know people have been doing this for centuries...

Dennis loves to 'help' get George and Vivian out of the stroller and into swings, but he also loves to bolt off across the park, forcing me to leave G & V unattended...(bad mom!) as I chase him.

2 comments:

GaryAnn Fresenius said...

That is so awesome
Lv to all'
Grandma

Kara said...

Hey, what are you doing at OUR park?