Wow, that is great!! Congrats! I can't believe that Dennis is a year already and now another one on the way! You are busy parents! When are you coming to Fremont to show off this young man? Hmmmm!! Miss you, Karen and family
Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you. Thanks for your support and all the emails while I was gone...we are back safe and sound and I should be returning to work in a few weeks.
4 comments:
We are so excited for you! Congratulations :)
Wonderful news about Dennis being a big brother. When and how are you feeling? Love all of you. Take care and keep sending the picutres.
Love, Shirley
Wow, that is great!! Congrats! I can't believe that Dennis is a year already and now another one on the way! You are busy parents! When are you coming to Fremont to show off this young man? Hmmmm!!
Miss you, Karen and family
Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you. Thanks for your support and all the emails while I was gone...we are back safe and sound and I should be returning to work in a few weeks.
Lots of love to the whole family,
Auna
Post a Comment